Friday, 29 April 2016

My New Kitchen




Hello Everybody,
As you will already know Gary and I moved house.
We moved for several reasons, but mainly to do with my health. we are happy to be able to say that we are mortgage free!
This year it is mine and Gary's sixteenth wedding anniversary and I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I love him more than life itself, he has been the kindest and most loving man I have ever known, and not least he is the best ever handyman I have ever known!
I am absolutely thrilled to announce that Gary and I have almost finished renovating our kitchen! We are both delighted with the results.
Below are a few photographs of our wonderful Kitchen.

BeforePicture


After


 

 Picture

Picture 
 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Click on photographs in the gallery below to see them properly
I really do hope that you have enjoyed seeing our Kitchen renovation, and that it has given you a few ideas.

We have a few more rooms to renovate, but Gary needs to take a short break before starting his next project!

Best wishes 

Craftypoly aka Paula Phelps
Picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment