Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Hello Everybody,

I am pleased to announce that I have joined The Digi Express June Blogtrain. Below is a preview of my contribution to the Blogtrain, you will find the download link at the bottom of this page.
Picture

It was my birthday recently, here are a few pictures of my birthday flowers.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Birthday flowers and Chocolates from my husband Gary also prezzies and chocolates from my brother Roger & sister in law Alison.

Picture

my beautiful garden

A few weeks ago I brought a greenhouse online, it was a third of the price, but when it arrived it was not fit for purpose and my husband Gary has made me send it back. I was really upset because I was desperate for a greenhouse. Anyway I have now splashed out and brought the expensive one, and my wonderful husband Gary has now built it for me.
I took a few photographs of him building it (work in progress), and I also took a few photographs of my Garden. My aim is to grow my own vegetables, fruit, herbs and tomatoes.
Picture
I have a rose bed, which I am planning on digging up and planting it up with vegetables. I have pretty much missed doing it for this year, so I am going to enjoy the roses, and then transplant them early next year ready to plant my veg patch up for next season. I will try to transplant my roses elsewhere. I am surprised at how they actually did the rose-bed, because it is virtually impossible to weed between the roses, unless you want to get torn to shreds. I have noticed that there are a few rose bushes planted in places where you could get attacked by them. What I have managed to do so far is plant three different types of mint, parsley, oregano, rhubarb, rosemary and thyme, onions, peppers, aubergine and tomatoes. I have also planted up nine hanging baskets and four flower beds. I am really loving my garden, for fifteen years I have only had a courtyard, and I didn’t realise just how much I missed having a garden. It is south facing, so we catch the sun which is a bonus. I also have five different fruit trees in my garden, as well as several other trees. And to top it all we have a pond with twelve large fish.
Picture
Picture
Well here it is all planted up! Hopefully things will grow, its a matter of wait and see.
Picture
I brought one of those plastic grow-houses before I got my greenhouse, and planted it up with tomato plants, here is a photograph.
Picture
I planted up five dozen pepper seeds, having NEVER grown any peppers, and I used seeds that I dried myself, it will be interesting to see if any of them actually grow!
Picture
I absolutely love minted potatoes, so I have planted my own mint in the garden. Again having NEVER grown my own mint it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I have been told that it has to be contained, because it spreads like weeds, so I have planted it in a planter.
Picture
I planted out my own parsley, which I intend to use in sauces etc. As you can see it is looking good!
Picture
I planted out my own rosemary and thyme, which I intend to use in stuffings etc. As you can see it is also looking good!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Designer clothing by ©paula phelps

Below is a Photograph taken 28th May 2016 
of me in my garden I am wearing my latest designer dress.
I am the designer of the dress ©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyright number: A22Z-KL1O-Y76G-SJ54
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected A22Z-KL1O-Y76G-SJ54
Picture
Copyright number: BG5V-AMD0-8DBP-OHED
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected BG5V-AMD0-8DBP-OHED

Wildlife in my garden

Picture
Gary was surprised to find a Newt in our garden
Picture
Picture
We also have frogs in and around our pond!

Out and about having fun

Glastonbury Beltane Celebrations 2016

On Sunday 1st May, my friend and I went to the Glastonbury Beltane Celebrations. I had an absolutely fabulous day and I felt honoured to be able to Play my bodhran (drum) in the Dragon procession, Yes I was a Dragon walker, I drummed and walked alongside the dragon during the procession and Janet helped carry the Dragons tail. I thought I would share a couple of the pictures.
Picture

Mount Edgecumbe Green Man Celebrations 2016

On May 28th I went with my friend to Mount Edgecumbe Green Man Celebrations
We had a fabulous time! Below are a few photographs. 
Picture
Picture

Do not copy these Photo's             

Picture

Picture

 ©Paula Phelps


Launceston Steam and Vintage Rally 2016

On the 30th May 2016, I went to Launceston Steam and Vintage Rally with my husband Gary and my brother Roger and Sister in Law Alison. We had a wonderful time below are a couple of photographs.
Picture
Picture

freebie paper

I have made a freebie page for you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE to download click on paper and then right click and save as. 
Please note that by downloading this paper you are agreeing to my terms of use.
Picture
Copyright number: PJO3-OPJV-X9XG-UELE

Stunning sunset in may

Stunning sunset, photograph taken by me ©Paula Phelps from my back door.
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
Please beware that by downloading this Kit you agree to my terms of use which can be found HERE and state, that you are not authorized to redistribute this original product in part or in full. If you know someone who is interested in this kit, please direct them to my blog where they can download their own copy. Free to use is NOT the same thing as free to share. My graphics are copyright protected.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected Q1XJ-UC6P-DZ92-YHPF
Copyright number:    Q1XJ-UC6P-DZ92-YHPF
You can download this kit 
at Mediafire HERE
at Dropbox HERE
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts:


I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula

and always remember
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment