Saturday, 2 July 2016

Post For June

Hello everybody,
Welcome to my blog post for June.
Picture

Picture

Renovation of spare bedroom

As you may know Gary and I have brought a property that needed a substantial amount of renovating. We moved in at the end of January 2016. Since then we have removed all the flooring to the Kitchen (including floorboards) and replaced with new, rewired, plus fitted a new kitchen.  On the 4th June we (well more like Gary) started on the renovation of the Spare Bedroom, which is downstairs.
Below are a few pictures of Work in progress!
Below is a photograph of the room before we started.
When we viewed the property it was set out as a dining room.

We plan on using the room as a bedroom, which we will use for our guests when they come to stay.
Picture
When we took the carpet up and we could see that the previous owners who had a dog, had let their dog urinate on the carpet, it had seeped through the carpet, through the underlay and into the chipboard flooring itself. It absolutely stank, so we ripped the lot out (including the floor).

Gary who is an electrician (thank goodness) spotted that they had put tin foil on some of the wiring! Gary is going to do a complete house rewire.

The ripping out
on the 4th June 2016

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

putting the floor back in on the 5th June 2016

New floors down, now I can go ahead and choose my new carpet. It wont be laid until we have decorated the room and Gary has put a new door and skirting boards on.
Picture
All of the wallpaper is off of the walls ready for decoration.
Picture
Picture
On the 18th June Gary and I had a builder come in to replace our windows because they were leaking. We have had buckets under the windows to catch the rain since we have move in. We have three windows to replace and two more windows to put in, making five in total. Trying to choose a time for Kevin the builder to come when it was not raining was a bit of a juggling act, but we eventually managed to get him in on a dry day. Here are a few photographs of work in progress, and finsished windows.
Picture
Picture

Picture

My Garden

Here are a few more pictures of my beautiful garden taken in June 2016
I never thought that I would be one who loved their garden, however as I have already said Gary and I have lived in a house with a garden for 15 years, and you think you will not miss all the gardening until you haven't got a garden. We live in a tiny village and I couldn't be happier. The fact that our garden was already established really helps a lot. 
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
I picked these flowers from my garden, I didn't really want to pick my flowers but the heads of these are so heavy that they were laying on the lawn, bring the plant down, so I had no choice but to pick them. Anyway they are absolutely beautiful and smell amazing with their scent.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
What a fabulous colour.
Picture
Bee's in the garden collecting nectar from the plants and flowers
Picture
My Tomato Plants photo taken on June 4th 2016
Picture
My tomato plants taken 21st June 2016 note I have some tomatoes!
Picture
Even the new tomato plants in the greenhouse that were planted later are now coming on.
Picture
Last Month I dried my own Pepper seeds, and planted them into seed trays to see if they would grow. I have religiously watered them every day and hey presto some shoots have appeared!
Picture
My Fish  in the pond we think we have 12 fish, could be more but they don't stay still long enough to do an accurate count LOL.
Gary has had to take some of the pond weed out, because it grew so quickly and the fish were left with limited swimming space.
He is still cleaning the filter out twice a day, because the pond water is still settling.
Picture

Craftypoly's Art Gallery
©Paula Phelps

Picture
Here are a few of my oil paintings

Out and About in June

On the 3rd June 2016 I had a fabulous day out with my friend Janet, we went to Looe for a little retail therapy, followed by a walk along the river and then onto The Crumplehorn Inn at Polperro for a Lovely lunch.
The sun was shining and the company was amazing.
The following week we went back to looe to paint a pot. I chose a plate to paint, and the theme I chose was cup cakes.
Below is a photo of a plate painted by me using my own Artwork.
I am very pleased with the end result. Janet painted a dragon, I have not seen it yet because we picked up our pots separately.
Picture
On the 23rd June Janet and I had a lovely day out in the morning we went to the  Duchy Of Cornwall Nursery and in the afternoon we had a late lunch and a walkabout in Chalestown. Such a beautiful sunny day spent with such a lovely lady.
Picture

 A FEW FREEBIES


FREEBIE WATERING CAN

Picture
Anyway I have been on about my garden for the past couple of months, so as a little thank you for your patience I have made a freebie gardening item for you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE.
To download click on Watering can and then right click and save as. Please note that by downloading this freebie you are agreeing to my terms of use.

Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected FZFB-S314-VTST-33Q7
Copyright number: FZFB-S314-VTST-33Q7

FREEBIE PAPERS

I have made a couple of freebie pages for you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE. to download left click on paper and then right click and save as. Please note that by downloading this paper you are agreeing to my terms of use.
Don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected AVH6-ABFB-IU57-HBUS
Copyright number: AVH6-ABFB-IU57-HBUS
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected UD0L-JTHK-A2TS-OQK1
Copyright number: UD0L-JTHK-A2TS-OQK1

FREEBIE MASK

I have made a freebie mask for you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE. to download left click on paper and then right click and save as. Please note that by downloading this mask you are agreeing to my terms of use.
Don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected AYI4-8DPC-RGHV-ADOW
Copyright number: AYI4-8DPC-RGHV-ADOW
Here is me in a mask in the mask LOL
Here is an example of how you can use the above mask
Picture

FREEBIE QUICK PAGE

I have made a freebie quick page for you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE. To download left click on paper and then right click and save as. Please note that by downloading this quick page you are agreeing to my terms of use.
Don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected CYE6-CVOZ-9ARY-FBZT
Copyright number: CYE6-CVOZ-9ARY-FBZT

IN THE MEMORY OF THOSE WHO WERE KILLED AND INJURED

I have made a few graphics for you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE. To download left click on item and then right click and save as. Please note that by downloading  you are agreeing to my terms of use.
Please say a little prayer for all thoses who have been killed and injured recently.
Don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Freebie colour palette's

I have taken some beautiful photographs of my garden, and I thought that I would make a few colour palette's to share with you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE.
Please note that by downloading these colour palette's you are agreeing to my terms of use. To download left click on Colour Palette and then right click and save as.
Don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected YJGO-M8K5-YRJS-FOXX
Copyright number:
YJGO-M8K5-YRJS-FOXX
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected UV5R-WMXA-0NPZ-AV0T
Copyright number:
UV5R-WMXA-0NPZ-AV0T
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected GNOK-9VFD-UW0I-7QQO
Copyright number:
GNOK-9VFD-UW0I-7QQO
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected N1A5-NB6Y-85WD-DWDM
Copyright number:
N1A5-NB6Y-85WD-DWDM
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected LQJA-PFTT-GA91-9LPM
Copyright number:
LQJA-PFTT-GA91-9LPM
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected NMZO-ZU8O-NINV-TPJX
Copyright number:
NMZO-ZU8O-NINV-TPJX

FREEBIE Quick Pages

I have made a few Quick Pages for you to use, Personal use only subject to my Terms of Use which you can find HERE. To download left click on item and then right click and save as. Please note that by downloading these quick page you are agreeing to my terms of use
Picture
Copyright number:     641I-EDYJ-M4LZ-KK3Q
Picture
Copyright number:     641I-EDYJ-M4LZ-KK3Q
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 641I-EDYJ-M4LZ-KK3Q
Copyright number:     641I-EDYJ-M4LZ-KK3Q
Below I am demonstrating how the three quick pages can be used. I have used photographs that myself and Gary have taken in our garden.
Picture
Picture
Picture
I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
and always remember
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment