Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Sept Blog


Hello Everybody,
Welcome to Septembers Blog.

I am pleased to announce that I have joined the B'N'B Blogtrain this month. Below is a preview of my contributions to this Blogtrain,
you will find the download link at the bottom of this page
Picture
and .......................
I am pleased to announce that I have also joined the The Digi Express  Blogtrain this month. Below is a preview of my contributions to this Blogtrain,
you will also find the download link at the bottom of this page
Picture

  I LOVE THIS MAN TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Picture
Picture
Yes I know we made it!
Despite all the odds we have been married 16 years and are more in love with each other now than ever! To celebrate our anniversary I have made some quick pages and am making them available Free of charge subject to myTOU, So that you can all share in our happiness and celebrations.
Picture
Below is a Quick Page, which I have made and am making available Free of Charge subject to my Terms Of Use, simply click on the page and then Right click and Save As. By downloading this Quick Page you are agreeing to myTOU
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected DDN7-1O21-BQI8-KOY0
Copyright number: DDN7-1O21-BQI8-KOY0

Picture
Below is a Quick Page, which I have made and am making available Free of Charge subject to my Terms Of Use, simply click on the page and then Right click and Save As. By downloading this Quick Page you are agreeing to myTOU
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected TYBQ-QUNP-O5PB-BQEY
Copyright number: TYBQ-QUNP-O5PB-BQEY

Picture
Below is a Quick Page, which I have made and am making available Free of Charge subject to my Terms Of Use, simply click on the page and then Right click and Save As. By downloading this Quick Page you are agreeing to myTOU
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected OX9T-N08F-XD4M-PTVH
Copyright number: OX9T-N08F-XD4M-PTVH
Picture
Picture
Below is a Quick Page, which I have made and am making available Free of Charge subject to my Terms Of Use, simply click on the page and then Right click and Save As. By downloading this Quick Page you are agreeing to myTOU
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture
Copyright number: YCVY-C2ED-1A3O-M2VE
Picture
Below is a Quick Page, which I have made and am making available Free of Charge subject to my Terms Of Use, simply click on the page and then Right click and Save As. By downloading this Quick Page you are agreeing to myTOU
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture

The following page is made using craftypoly's wedding kit
Picture

Picture
Below is a Quick Page, which I have made and am making available Free of Charge subject to my Terms Of Use, simply click on the page and then Right click and Save As. By downloading this Quick Page you are agreeing to myTOU
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected L2DK-W39M-NNFO-9NWC
Copyright number: L2DK-W39M-NNFO-9NWC

Celebrating our anniversary

Gary took the day off work and we went to St Ives for the day.
Neither of us had been there before (if I did as a child I don't remember)
We had breakfast and lunch out. We had a fantastic day, the sun was shining, and considering it is 22nd of September it was gloriously hot.
Below are a few pictures of our superb Day out.
Gary had a Pink Floyd Belt Buckle and I had an oil painting of St Ives harbour this was our presents to each other.
You might think that gary did badly out of the deal, but his belt buckle cost nearly as much as my painting!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Gary bought me flowers I ♥ Him so much
Picture

Picture
Picture
My fish are looking good and the lillies have flowered.
Picture
I painted the fence, to give it a good weather proof for winter.
Picture
The last of my Geraniums, they looked so pretty.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Below is a colour palette, which I have made and am making available Free of Charge subject to my Terms Of Use, simply click on the palette below and then Right click and Save As. By downloading this Colour Palette you are agreeing to myTOU
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture

I made these overnight oats for mine and Gary's Breakfast
they look and tasted absolutely delicious and wanted to share.
I used Natural Fat Free Yogurt, I used Summer Fruits (Frozen), Porridge Oats ( 35g) and Fresh Raspberries. I put the frozen fruit in the bottom, put a layer of oats, layer of yogurt, layer of frozen fruit, layer of yogurt, and a layer of fresh raspberries on top, closed the lid and put it in the refrigerator overnight, it was absolutely delicious
Picture

Days Out

Gary and I spent a day at Cotehele House and Gardens, such a lovely stately Home, we love it here!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
The Dovecote
Picture
Stunning views
Picture
Picture

On the 8th September my friend Jacquie and I spent a day at Lanhydrock House and Gardens, such a lovely stately Home, I love it here!
Jacquie is Photo shy, so no photos of her I'm afraid.
We had a fantastic day, spent about six hours there in total.
Picture
Picture
Here is me standing in front of a door which is to the left of the top picture below.
Picture
Lanhydrock's private chapel
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Victorian Nursery
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Craftypoly's bits 'n' bobs blogtrain contribution

Picture
Picture
Picture
Copyright number:  LOAV-5N1Z-IYII-AOSG
I had fun making these two Quick Pages, below I have used them to showcase some of my Halloween photographs.
I am the one with the Black Witches Hat and Black Mask.
Picture
I am the one below with the Black Witches Hat and Black Mask.
Picture
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire

Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love


Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts: to edit.
Picture

Picture
Craftypoly's  Digi Express blogtrain contribution
Picture
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 7IAQ-IBWT-Z6DM-FZQM
Copyright number: 7IAQ-IBWT-Z6DM-FZQM
I had fun making these two Quick Pages, below I have used them to showcase some of my photographs of Abigail and my son Dion when they came to stay with us during the holidays.
Picture
Picture
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire

Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Picture
Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts: to edit.

I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
and always remember
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment