Friday, 23 December 2016

December Blog

Hello Everybody,
I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the O'Scrap Blog Train Dec 2016 Blogtrain, the theme is Purple Reign
Below is a preview of my contribution to this Blogtrain, you will find the download link at the bottom of this page.
Picture
Picture

OUT AND ABOUT

My friend Jacquie and I went out for the day to Homeleigh Garden Centre and as you can tell I had a fab time misbehaving in their Christmas department. We had a lovely lunch there and a thoroughly good time was had indeed!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Picture
Saltram House is a George II era mansion located in Plympton, Plymouth, England. The house that can be seen today is the work of Robert Adam, who altered the original Tudor house on two occasions. Wikipedia
Picture
Picture
My friend Jacquie and I went to Saltram House on the 14th Dec 2016, and although it is practically on my doorstep, it is the first time I have visited.
I was not disappointed, we got to see the Christmas decorations, which were spectacular. At the end of our tour, we ended up in the Kitchens of the house where we were treated to mulled fruit juices and mince pies.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
In the courtyard near the stables
Picture
Fabulous Christmas Trees!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Picture
Instead of buying a christmas tree this year, Gary and I decided to spend the money on some new pine doors and door furniture instead.
Gary has been busy hanging the doors for me, and I have been busy staining them and painting the doorframes. I used an antique Pine stain.
Picture
Picture

Deck the halls

I have had a christmas eve box and a christmas reef made especially for me and Gary along with our name initial letters, they look so cool.
Picture
Gary and I have been busy making storage boxes also, I purchased them online flat packed, Gary made them up and glued them together. I have decorated them, and am very pleased with the results. I used a coffee stain on them, which brings the colour up completely.
Picture
Below is a Yule Log that I have made using items gathered on my travels.
Picture
I handmade these two Christmas stockings and here is a photograph of our Small but perfectly formed Christmas Tree.
Picture

Picture
Picture
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire

Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love


Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love

Picture
Gary and I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
Below is a Freebie Christmas Quick Page for Personal Use only simply chick on QP then right click and save as however please remember that by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected UB6A-H5UL-JMIU-XQ4A
Copyright number: UB6A-H5UL-JMIU-XQ4A
I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
and always remember
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment