Monday, 20 February 2017

February Blog Freebies

Hello Everybody,
I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the O'Scrap Blog Train Feb 2017 Blogtrain, the theme is LOVE STRUCK
Below is a preview of my contribution to this Blogtrain, you will find the download link at the bottom of this page.
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 6UUU-MILA-KNLS-6YT1
Copyright number: 6UUU-MILA-KNLS-6YT1
Below I have showcased this Quick Page using a couple of Mine and Gary's Wedding Photographs.
Picture

Craftypoly's Tree of Hearts

This Full Sized 300dpi File contains:

5 x Hearts
1 x Quick Page
5 x Ribbons
7 x Paper
5 x Tags
5 x Trees type 1
5 x Trees type 2
On Sale in stores
HERE

and
HERE
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected B9AD-KBDM-AAMP-F2RR
Copyright number: B9AD-KBDM-AAMP-F2RR

Writing Papers 1

This file contains:
12 Printable Papers
1 x Wedding Writing Paper
1 x Swan Writing Paper
1 x Steampunk Writing Paper
1 x Garden Writing Paper
1 x Fun in the Sun Writing Paper
1 x Flower Writing Paper
1 x Christmas Writing Paper
1 x Christmas Writing Paper 2
1 x Chic Writing Paper
1 x Cherry Writing Paper
1 x Bowling Writing Paper
1 x Baby Girl Writing Paper
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected JQHL-BZBB-HV4I-XXVY
Copyright number:   JQHL-BZBB-HV4I-XXVY
On Sale in stores
HERE

and
HERE

Its Cold Outside with Craftypoly

This Full Sized 300dpi Kit contains:

101 Elements
14 Papers
7 x Quick Pages
1 x Colour Palette
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected IC7B-E0C4-U4U3-TE6E
Copyright number:  IC7B-E0C4-U4U3-TE6E
On Sale in stores
HERE

and
HERE
Picture

NEWS AND UPDATES

Well now I am really pleased to announce that I have been in adult education over the past two or three years and I have achieved:
an
OCR Level 3 Certificate in IT User skills (ITQ) (28 Credits at Level 3)
and also a
OCR Level 3 Award in IT User skills (ITQ)
and a
Certificate in other ICT Skills
Proving Proficiency in using Website Software
and an
Ascentis (AptEd) Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (QCF)
Plus many more, too many to list ....

However I am absolutely thrilled to announce
That I have passed my Maths Exam and have gained MY
NCFE Functional Skills qualification in Mathematics at Level 2

For us oldies this means that:

I have recently achieved the equivalent of:
Eight "A" Levels
and
Twelve "O" Levels

and I'm not finished yet. You see I have now got the learning bug and want to do more! and I'm not finished yet. I have signed up for English Next! What this post is saying is that its never too late to achieve things in life. You can achieve whatever you set your mind to doing and you are never too old to do so. If I can do it, anybody can!
Picture

Work in the house

Picture
Phase one of the front room - Continued
When we brought the house we didn't realize that it needed new floors throughout, however Gary has done the work himself and we now have a nice new floor! We will not be putting down underlay or carpet until all the work in the front room is finished and at the moment it is far from done. Gary has been busy, he has rewired the old ones and wired new sockets. He has dropped cabling including data cables into the wall ready for phase two. The plumber came and laid a new gas pipe under the floor, with a connection point in place ready for our new fire, which is incidentally sat in the bedroom at the moment and will be fitted when the fireplace and surround is ready. We have had the chimney swept ready and checked to make sure it is ok for the fire to be fitted. I have ordered some amazing wallpaper and beautiful tiles, I can not wait for them to arrive, fingers crossed that they will arrive in one piece.
Picture
Picture
Picture
During the replacement of the old Gars pipe, one of our water pipes has been knock and has developed a leak, it is more of a weep, but will need to be fixed. Gary's dad was a plumber, and has taught him plumbing, so Gary will fix that. Luckily the weep is onto some floorboard in the cupboard that has not been replaced yet.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Here is the last area of the front room that needed a new floor. The floor will be put down as soon as Gary has done the electrical work that needs to be done.
I must say it is really interesting seeing my house from this perspective.
As you will have seen we have thrown away the old carpet.

I have been busy making overnight oats

Raspberry and Cherry overnight oats with Natural Blueberry fat free yogurt, yummy!
Picture
After a couple of weeks off the diet over Christmas and new year we have got back on plan with our diets. It is really easy to build in bad eating habits to your diet, its not so easy to refrain though! I was lucky and only put on 2lb over the holidays, however Gary was not so lucky and he put on half a stone. Fortunately we have both lost the weight that we gained and are back on track.

Stores I design for

Picture
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
Designer of the month!
I am thrilled to have received the Designer of the month award from Berry Applicious. Thank you so much for giving me the honour of choosing me.
Picture
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
This Freebie is subject to my TOU
Picture
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire

Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love

 


I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
Picture
Picture
©Paula Phelps 2017 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment