Wednesday, 1 February 2017

January Blog



Welcome to my blog.
I would firstly like to wish you all a
Happy New Year!
in cornish it is...
Bledhen Nowydh Da!
and in Welsh it is...
blwyddyn Newydd Dda!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the Bit's 'n' Bob's Blog Train, the theme this month is Sweet Hearts.
Below is a preview of my contribution to this Blogtrain, you will find the download link at the bottom of this page. 
Picture

Craftypoly's Sweet Heart

This Full Sized 300dpi Kit contains

5 x Quick Pages
14 x Papers
49 x Elements
1 bonus Quick Palette
is available in stores
HERE
and
HERE
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 9A22-NDME-FQIZ-UOJ7
Copyright number:  9A22-NDME-FQIZ-UOJ7
Picture
Picture

Stores that I design for

Picture
Picture

Valentine Sale on in stores

Picture

OUT AND ABOUT

Gary and I went to Wales to see the New Year in with our friends
Mick and Barbara. This is something that we have done for many years, however this year we went to the Saudersfoot New Years Day Swim. None of us were brave (or indeed silly) enough to go in ourselves, but there was 1,856 people who did!

https://vimeo.com/197714422

This year is the 33rd annual swim, and below are a few photographs that Gary and I took ©Paula Phelps and ©Gary Phelps
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Here are a few more photographs that Gary and I took in pembrookshire
©Paula Phelps and ©Gary Phelps

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
We walked along the footpath,
which used to be the Coppet Hall railway line.
Picture
Picture
Look what we spotted in Mick and Barbara's garden!
Picture

Me in Carmarthen in front of a huge Bauble
Picture
Gary in photograher mode
Picture
Mick and Barbara when they were not looking
Picture

Jan 2017 Phase One
Work on the front room started

Picture
Picture
All my stuff is in boxes
Deep joy!
Picture
Up comes the carpet grippers
Picture
and up comes the floor!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Gary busy taking the old carpet and underlay up
Picture
Off comes the skirting board
Picture
No cosy sit down tonight
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Gary has been so busy, I am so lucky to have him as my husband ♥♥♥
Picture
Picture
New Gas Pipe
We have had a new gas pipe laid under the front room floor to the boiler. The old one was running outside the house, was constantly on show and look hideous!
Nice new one now runs under the floorboards and goes to the boiler.
I have a nice new gas fire that is going to fitted when the preparations have been made. We are altering our fireplace.
New ElectricsGary is gradually rewiring the whole  house, He is putting lots of new sockets in the front room which will certainly make life easier. Having to replace the floorboards has its advantages after all.  


FREEBIES

Here are a few freebies which are for Personal Use only simply chick on the freebie then right click and save as however please remember that by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE 
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture
Picture

Picture
Craftypoly Sweet Hearts

This Full Sized 300dpi File contains:
14 x Papers
1 x Quick Page
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected DLI1-UDCY-FHGR-4E6W
Copyright number:  DLI1-UDCY-FHGR-4E6W
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire

Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love



Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love

I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
and always remember
©Paula Phelps
 

No comments:

Post a Comment