Saturday, 1 April 2017

April Blog plus Freebie



Hello Everybody,
I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the
Special Holiday Freebie Collab Blog Train
the theme this month is
Easter Eggs To Dye For
Below is a preview of my contribution to this Blogtrain, you will find the download link at the bottom of this page.
Picture

Craftypoly's Easter Bears

This Huge Full Sized Kit contains:

100 x Elements
9 x Frames
13 x Quick Pages
20 Papers
142 items in total
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected CJTL-YTGB-U9EU-CZ8O
Copyright number:  CJTL-YTGB-U9EU-CZ8O
You can purchase this kit in stores simply click on the store blinkie below to be taken off to a world of delights in store.
Picture
Picture
Below I am showcasing one of thirteen Quick Pages from the above kit using a few of my wedding photographs. As you can see this huge kit isn't just for Easter, it can be used for weddings and many other occasions.
Picture
I am showcasing another two of the quick pages from the above kit using photographs of some of the chocolate that I have made.
Picture
This quick page below is not only in the larger kit (above), but it is also available to download as a freebie for a limited time at the bottom of the page in the file named Easter Eggs to Dye For. I adored making these chocolate mice, and indeed they were very tasty!
Picture

Picture
Work in the house
FRONT ROOM PHASE TWO

Picture
What a horrible job!

Picture
Picture
Gary is putting Fiberglass in the ceiling cavity for insulation.

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Now for the New Ceiling!
Plasterboard going up
Picture
Picture
The Ceiling has been plastered
Still wet!
Picture
Picture
Drying Out
Picture
Picture
Ceiling is now dry and the holes have been cut out for lights and speakers
Picture
Picture
My New window
Although Gary could have put a new window in with his firend who is a builder. We needed the relevent permissions etc, so we employed a qualified company to do it, so that we could have the approved certification that we needed. Here are a few photographs of work in progress when they came to put our new window in on the 10th March 2017.
Picture
The wall where the window is going from the inside
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
The wall where the window is going from the outside
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Out and About
At the beginning of March my cousin Celia and her husband Tod came to stay with us for a few days, we had a great time out and about. We ate out a lot, but we especially had a very nice meal at the Cardinal Hat, here are a few photographs that were taken whilst we were out.
Picture
Celia and Tod
Picture
Me and Gary
Picture
I took a photograph of my starter
Picture
I took a photograph of Gary's starter
Picture
I didn't take any more photographs of our food because it was so nice I just tucked in and forgot LOL

Picture
Picture
Craftypoly Easter Eggs To Dye For

This File contains:
2 X Full Sized 300dpi Quick Pages
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected CJTL-YTGB-U9EU-CZ8O
Copyright number: PSD9-IWHN-9FAF-8GWO
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire
Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture

Picture
The Special Holiday Freebie Collab Blog Train has left the station.
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love ♥

I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
Picture
Picture
©Paula Phelps all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment