Thursday, 1 June 2017

May Blog

Hello Everybody,
I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the Bits 'N' Bob's Blog Train, the theme this month is: Baby Makes Three.
Below is a preview of my contribution to this Blog train, you will find
the download link at the bottom of this page. 
Picture
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected LFSG-ZTIP-MOVO-NKOL
Copyright number:   LFSG-ZTIP-MOVO-NKOL

The theme this month is very apt, because my son Kevin and daughter-in-law Paula have a new baby girl named Chloe who was born on May 28th. Gary and I are very proud Grandparents
and we send Kevin and Paula our congratulations ♥
Picture

I am showcasing one of the quick pages using baby pictures of me with my son Dion who was born in 1978. Dion was only four hours old when my Dad took this photograph. Dion is now 38 years old (nearly 39) and has a daughter of his own.
Picture
I am showcasing the other quick page using photographs of my Granddaughter Abigail (Dion's Daughter) who is now 9 years old.
These pages are for viewing purposes only!
Picture

NEW KITs IN STORES

Craftypoly's Baby

This Full Sized 300dpi Kit contains:
51 x Elements
15 x Papers
9 x Quick Pages
1 x Colour Palette
76 items in total
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected VYRQ-JYDH-D2B7-O8XH
Copyright number: VYRQ-JYDH-D2B7-O8XH

Craftypolys Holibob

This Full Sized 300dpi Kit contains:
15 x Papers
6 x Quick Pages
31 x Elements
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected IEUD-ODJA-T7DT-90JM
Copyright number:  IEUD-ODJA-T7DT-90JM

Why not check out all my fantastic kits in stores simply click on the store blinkie below to be taken off to a world of delights in store.
Picture
Picture

The Birds

Well I had the weirdest experience ever on the 21st April. I was in my front room minding my own business when I heard a banging on my new window, I looked up to see what it was and it was a group of about 8 birds flying and one of them attacking my window. It felt like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's "the Birds" Alfred Hitchcock's film The Birds was based on the book flocking birds by Daphne du Maurier.
I rang Gary and he said that he thought that they were probably young birds who had just flown the nest, saw their reflection in my window and thought it was another bird and attacked it. They kept flying at my window again and again, In the end I had to hang a black bag in the window to stop them whilst I went upstairs to research what I should do to stop them. I have been reliably informed that it is a chaffinch which is territorial.
Picture
Picture
I eventually came across a website that gave out advice and I have now got a couple of cat pictures stuck on my window to deter the birds. Fingers crossed that the pictures will do the trick.

Picture
Here are just a few of my cards and presents
Picture
Picture
It was my birthday recently and to celebrate I went out for the day with my husband Gary and my brother Roger and my sister in law Alison. We started the day off with a trip to Roadford Lake and as we arrived
there was a line up of Triumph cars, what an ideal opportunity to try out my new Camera that I got for my birthday! 
Picture
We then took a walk (in my case quite a slow one being as I have just got out of hospital) around the lake.
Picture
Picture
That is Roger and Alison dissapearing in the distance with their two Jack russels Jax and Jinney

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
What a lovely day, and the sun was shining
Picture
Picture
Below is a photograph that I took of Gary taking a photograph of me
Picture
And here is Gary's Photograph of me holding my new camera
Picture
And here is me with the Dam behind me, slightly unaware that I was having my photograph taken.
Picture
After our walk around Roadford lake we all went out for a
Roast Dinner at the Clovelly Inn at Bratton Clovelly which is a rural village on the North Western edge of Dartmoor National Park

Front Room Renovation

Before
Picture
The Fireplace
Picture
Picture
Wallpapering done by me
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Tiling done by Gary
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

to the right

And here it is Gas fire all plumbed in and fully working!
Picture

Our new front door

We also had to replace our front door because the hinges broke on the old one. We also replaced a further five windows. that means that altogether we have replaced nine windows and two doors!
Picture

our new gas boiler

Having paid out £350 the first week that we moved in to fix the boiler, on the 7th may it died a death, so we have had to have a new one installed, ouch that hurt financially!
Picture
Picture

oUR HOLIDAY IN FRANCE

On the 8th May 2017 Gary and I flew out and had a
well needed holiday in France.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
I love this man so much ♥

Picture
Picture
Picture
We stayed at the lakes where there is Cat and Carp fishing,
Gary took a photo of one of the fishermen when he caught a Cat Fish. Apparently it is not the biggest in the lake by any means,
but it is still a fair size.
Picture
This is where we were staying
Picture
Some random photographs taken by Gary during our stay in France
Picture
I recorded a nightingale singing, which was rather special, the picture quality is not very good due to the fact that it was disk, but the sound of the Nightingale singing is superb!

Freebies

Here are some freebie Quick Pages which are for Personal Use only simply chick on the Quick Pahe then right click and save as ..
however please remember that by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find
  HERE 
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected V3VJ-L0NA-LCXK-L8UR
Copyright number: V3VJ-L0NA-LCXK-L8UR
Picture
Here is me and some fishermen showcasing this Quick Page
Picture
Picture
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected SHZR-CKVF-GUKW-I3AS
Copyright number: SHZR-CKVF-GUKW-I3AS
Picture
Me and my wonderful hubby showcasing this Quick Page
Picture
Picture
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected ZIV3-AZSD-KRLF-LCHI
Copyright number: ZIV3-AZSD-KRLF-LCHI
Picture
Smile please you are on candid camera
Picture

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Craftypoly's pearls of wisdom

Picture

Picture
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected LFSG-ZTIP-MOVO-NKOL
Copyright number:   LFSG-ZTIP-MOVO-NKOL
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire
Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love

Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love

I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
Picture
Picture
©Paula Phelps 2017 all rights reserved

No comments: