Saturday, 1 July 2017

JULY BLOG


Hello Everybody,
I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the Pampered Pups Blog Train, the theme this month is: Cattitude.
Below is a preview of my contribution to this Blog train, you will find
the download link at the bottom of this page. 

Pampered Pups Blog Train

Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 1WY2-BRKP-USXZ-UNOV
Copyright number:  1WY2-BRKP-USXZ-UNOV

Special Holiday Blog Train

I am also thrilled to announce that I have joined the Special Holiday Blog Train, the theme this month is: Let Freedom Ring.
Below is a preview of my contribution to this Blog train, you will find
the download link at the bottom of this page. 
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected MLUO-MAJR-VXOT-PGUR
Copyright number: MLUO-MAJR-VXOT-PGUR
Picture

Picture
I am showcasing one of the Quick Pages in Craftypoly's Grinning like a Cheshire Cat using a photograph of me and Gary that was taken in May when we were on hiliday in France.
Picture
Craftypoly Grinning like a Cheshire Cat

This Huge Full Sized 300dpi File contains:
11 x Cat Letters
1 x Green Alpha Uppercase (26)
1 x Orange Alpha Uppercase (26)
4 x Word Art
44 x Elements
10 x Lined Papers
15 x Papers
8 x Quick Pages

144 items Total
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected PNTW-QM9I-HQ2R-UQPT
Copyright number: PNTW-QM9I-HQ2R-UQPT
These Kits are available amongst a plethora of other kits in stores:
HERE
and
HERE

Craftypoly 4th July Kit

This Full Sized 300 dpi Kit Contains:
19 x Papers
48 x Elements
4 x Quick Pages
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected GQKN-WX0B-QWLT-GQKU
Copyright number:  GQKN-WX0B-QWLT-GQKU
Picture
Craftypoly 4th July Alpha

This file contains:
1 x Uppercase Alphabet A-Z in stars and stripes
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected OOEE-Q9SG-XCXL-F92J
Copyright number: OOEE-Q9SG-XCXL-F92J
Picture
Craftypoly 4th July Numbers

This File contains:
Numbers 0 - 9
and # $ % & @
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 2CZ7-RKNA-UH0X-CIZR
Copyright number: 2CZ7-RKNA-UH0X-CIZR
Why not check out all my fantastic kits in stores simply click on the store blinkie below to be taken off to a world of delights in store.
Picture
Picture
Picture
I now have some Commercial use products in store. To see my CU Terms of Use press HERE you can Purchase my CU Licence in stores
HERE and HERE

Picture
Craftypoly 5 x Polka Dot Style Papers CU OK
This file contains:
5 x Full Sized 300dpi 3600 x 3600 Polka Dot Style Papers
©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected OD2F-6KT1-B4KQ-NUPD
Copyright number:  OD2F-6KT1-B4KQ-NUPD

10 x Bobbly Polka Dot Style Papers by Craftypoly CU OK

This file contains:
10 x Full Sized 300dpi 3600 x 3600 Bobbly Polka Dot Style Papers
©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected PSZC-T0MM-Z6VN-HMME
Copyright number:  PSZC-T0MM-Z6VN-HMME

Craftypoly 20 x Plaid Style Papers CU OK

This file contains:
20 x Full Sized 300dpi 3600 x 3600 Plaid Style Papers
©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected YOVO-LNKF-QNCG-O0EK
Copyright number:  YOVO-LNKF-QNCG-O0EK

Craftypoly 20 x Polka Dot Style Papers CU OK

This file contains:
20 x Full Sized 300dpi 3600 x 3600 Polka Dot Style Papers
©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected ZIRW-FX7I-PEM9-LBHY
Copyright number: ZIRW-FX7I-PEM9-LBHY

Craftypoly 10 x 1950 Style Papers CU OK

This file contains:
20 x Full Sized 300dpi 3600 x 3600 10 x 1950 Style Papers
©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected QMLW-0J24-PABU-3QRE
Copyright number:  QMLW-0J24-PABU-3QRE
Why not check out all my fantastic products in stores simply click on the store blinkie below to be taken off to a world of delights in store.
Picture
Picture
Craftypoly has a 50% off Sale all month!
Picture

Picture
This is what the room looked like when we brought the house
Picture
This is what it looks like now!
On the 15th June 2017 we had our new carpet fitted in the frontroom, and although I say so myself, it looks amazing!
Picture
The front Room is now completely finished!
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
The Flowers in the Vase were picked from my Garden.
Picture
The mint that I planted last year has really taken off, and I the foxglove looks lovely
Picture
Picture

FREEBIE COLOUR PALETTE
Here is a freebie colour palette that I made using a couple of the photographs that I took of the flowers in my garden simply left click on the colour palette then right click and save as ......
however please remember that by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find
  HERE 
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love ♥

Picture

Picture
On the 16th June 2017 my friend Janet and I went out for the day to Mevagissey. We had a fabulous day, the sun shined down on us. On route we stopped off at Pinetum Park and Gardens and had morning coffee and a cake. We then went on to Mevagissey which is a village, fishing port and civil parish in Cornwall. The village is situated approximately five miles south of St Austell. We visited the museum, walked around the harbour, stopped off in a few shops and then had lunch in the Country Kitchen. What a lovely day! It is lovely living by the seaside!
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 1WY2-BRKP-USXZ-UNOV
Copyright number:  1WY2-BRKP-USXZ-UNOV
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire
Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love ♥
Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love

Picture
Picture
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire
Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love ♥

Picture

Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love
I do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
©Paula Phelps 2017 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment