Sunday, 20 August 2017

AUGUST BLOG


Hello Everybody,
I am thrilled to announce that I have joined the O'Scrap Blog Train, the theme this month is Summer Heat.
Below is a preview of my contributions to this Blog train, you will find
the download links at the bottom of this page. 
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected PZDK-OPTC-DSUE-NCSP
Copyright number:  PZDK-OPTC-DSUE-NCSP
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected URLQ-WE2B-8Y0M-ED2J

Copyright number:  URLQ-WE2B-8Y0M-ED2J
Picture

Here is a picture of my sister Wendy and brother in law Gary which was taken when they came to stay with me and Gary in Cornwall. I have used this photograph to showcase the above quick page that I have made.
Artwork ©Paula Phelps
Picture
I have used photographs that were taken when my son Dion, his fiancee Faith and my granddaughter Abigail came to stay with us a couple of years ago  to showcase this quick page. Artwork ©Paula Phelps
Picture
Here is a freebie quick page that I made simply left click on the quick page then right click and save as ......
however please remember that by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find
  HERE 
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love ♥
Picture

Picture
Craftypoly Unicorns

This full sized 300dpi kit contains:
1 x Uppercase Alpha + exclamation mark
1 x Colour Palette
100 x Elements
13 x Quick Pages

141 Individual Items
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected B7T8-X7CJ-UGSC-CQ8G
Copyright number: B7T8-X7CJ-UGSC-CQ8G

Craftypoly Unicorn Papers

This file contains:
26 x full sized 300dpi Papers 3600 x 3600
©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected F0ZL-DD49-RNLZ-LDWN
Copyright number:   F0ZL-DD49-RNLZ-LDWN

Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected X5QR-MFR5-LLWN-ERSP
Copyright number:  X5QR-MFR5-LLWN-ERSP

Craftypoly Summer Quick Pages

This file contains:
6 x Full Sized 300dpi Quick Pages 3600 x 3600
Artwork ©Paula Phelps
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected DJNU-5LNO-3DNH-9FWS
Copyright number:  DJNU-5LNO-3DNH-9FWS

Craftypoly Summer Heat Elements and Word Art

This Full sized 300dpi file contains:
16 x Items

Free
with Purchase from Craftypoly in Stores
Picture
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 9EBL-XCH1-ZX4B-6TWS
Copyright number: 9EBL-XCH1-ZX4B-6TWS

Picture
Craftypoly has a 30% off sale on in stores for August
Picture
Why not check out the above and all my fantastic kits and papers in stores simply click on the store blinkie below to be taken off to a world of delights in store.
Picture
Picture

My beautiful youngest granddaughter Chloe is showcasing
Craftypoly latest kit which is called "Unicorns"
Photographs and Artwork ©Paula Phelps
Picture
Picture
Chloe is so cute!

Picture
So proud of my second youngest granddaughter Faith (Chloe's big sister), she swims like a fish! Well done Faith for being awarded three swimming badges and three swimming certificates. Artwork ©Paula Phelps
Picture

This is my nephew Jarrett being extremely skillful with his scooter
Picture

Picture
Picture
My eldest son Duane's school friend James Dunn came to stay in Cornwall with Gary and me at the end of July 2017. Whilst James was staying with us we went out and about. Below are a couple of photographs that were taken in Polperro.
Picture
Picture
 The photograph below on the left is of me and James taken by Gary in our house just before we ventured out into Devon for an evening at the wonderful Highwayman Inn at Sourton near Okehampton.  The middle and the right photograph were taken in the Highwayman Inn.
Picture

Picture
Gary and I have decided to replace our hedge at the back of our garden with a fence. The hedge and its wildlife are amazing, but it is extremely hard work and time consuming to cut and maintain it, and after all we are not getting any younger. We have a large garden which is 75 foot wide, which doesn't help the matter. Anyway here are a few photographs of the work process. Due to drainpipes and removal issues, the job had to be done by hand as opposed to using a mini digger. My friend Jacquie and her son Eirian helped by taking 30 truck loads of hedging to the tip for recycling. Gary's friend took the old fence panels away to be burned.
Gary and I purchased a couple of Garden shredders and I manned
one of the shredders.
To start with we had to make sure that all the wildlife was safely removed from the work area so that they would not get hurt, so I placed a couple of humane traps down because we know that  we have at least one hedgehog that lives in our garden.
As you can see in the photograph below we have safely caught him and removed him to a quieter and safer part of the garden.
We also had to relocate two frogs that were hiding under the hedge.
Gary and I went to great lengths to make sure that no animals were hurt during our work.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
For health and safety reasons we also needed to hire temporary Heras fencing. Here it is on the back of the truck.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Prior to the main work being done, a couple of weeks earlier I cut out 4 x 45 litre and 2 x 180 litre dumpy bags full of hedging plus 40 x black bin bags full of hedging and took it to the tip in my car. It did take several runs (Gary helped with the dumpy bags) the rest of the trips had to be done by me intermittently, because of my health constraints.
Below Gary has started to cut the hedge and bushes down.
Picture
I wanted all the roots dug out in case they should grow back and foul our new fence. There was also a couple of trees on our fence line that needed to be chopped down and the roots dug out. Also Gary found the remainders of concrete from old fence posts which had to be dug out and disposed of. This was not an easy job at all.
Picture
Picture

Picture
Picture
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire
Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love ♥

Picture
You can snag my contribution
at Mediafire
Here
or

at Dropbox
Here

by downloading you are agreeing to my terms of use which you can find  HERE
don't forget to say thank you
it makes me smile when you leave a little love ♥
Picture

Picture
Here is a list of the other stops on this fabulous Blogtrain
Don't forget we are all on different timelines so keep popping back to make sure you don't miss any of the parts and do please remember to leave a little love ♥

I really do hope that you like my blog and my freebies
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Paula
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
©Paula Phelps 2017 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment